Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 BMW 323:

Aug 122017

Left upper and door air bags exploded without reason while traveling at 20 mph

- Vega Baja, PR, USA

Aug 052017

323

Takata recall I'm filling a complaint do to the letter I received in the mail stating that my vechicle make be part of a law suit

- Amsterdam, NY, USA

Sep 052016

323

Sometimes the emergency lights came on while the car was parked. In September of last year, while driving it smoke started coming out of the vents then soon after the hole car caught fire. I loved my BMW!

- Walker, LA, USA

Feb 012017

323

Rear subframe body has separated from subframe mounting support. The chassis is no longer properly attached to the frame. The tied down bolts have sheared off. This is a major safety defect.

- San Rafael, CA, USA

Sep 012016

323

Having problems locking and unlocking doors! key will not unlock driver's door, manually or with remote. In order to enter car I have to leave one door unlocked. Can't even lock nor unlock doors from inside either. This is pathetic! there's a severe problem with this issue regarding the locks on the car this should definitely be a recall!

- Long Beach, CA, USA

Nov 012013

323

The reverse gear is not working. I cannot reverse... this occurred with no warning and for no apparent reason.

- Fresno, CA, USA

Apr 052013

323 6-cyl

Vehicle appears to be stolen and abandon in front of my house. It has not moved in 2 weeks. There is no license plate and the vehicle is empty of personal property.

- Sherman Oaks, CA, USA