5.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Cadillac Escalade:

Oct 312018

Escalade

This vehicle is about to shake me out of it. The sun roof even shakes at all speeds and at all time. A $500.00 piece of junk. I'm embarrassed to let someone ride with me. It's unsafe!!!

- Decatur, MS, USA

Oct 012016

Escalade

I purchased a new vehicle a little over a year ago, picked it up at 4pm, on my drive home I noticed a vibration when driving at speeds from 35 miles per hour plus. The vibration increases with speed. I brought it back to the dealer the next morning on Saturday at 8am. I was asked to drop it off during the week, which I did. They replaced 4 tires. This did not correct the problem. I brought it back again a few weeks later, two tires were replaced a second time. I still had the same problem. I brought it back again, the 3rd time they replaced on tire. It did not correct the vibration. I now have my vehicle in for service again, they replaced the drive shaft. I just received an email from the service manager informing me the drive shaft replacement did not correct the problem.

- Harleysville, PA, USA

Jan 282016

Escalade

Car vibrates from 35mph up to 80 plus. Had it to dealer 5 times and they know that there is a vibration. They said GM said the torque converter was out of balance and GM was designing a fix. About 5 calls and three week later they received a new special torque converter and after it was installed the vibration was still there. You can feel the vibration in the steering wheel, throttle, center console, floor, and the seat. The service manager has been very polite and has gone out of his way to help. A GM field service rep has looked at the car and said it is within GM spec, S. I am reading all over the internet of the same problem and GM has replaced drivelines, wheels, tires, torque converters, shocks, rear axles, engine mounts, etc. And still have a vibration problem. They have even bought some of the 2015 and 2016 back. This is happening on all GM full size SUV's. Chevrolet, GMC, and Cadillac.

- Downers Grove, IL, USA