8.4

$800

Most common solutions:

1. install new cue screen (3 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Cadillac SRX:

Nov 012019

SRX

Cadillac CUE is a colossal FAIL. GM should issue a recall. Service Department said they've had over 50 of these in for service just in their Idaho dealership. CUE becomes erratic, unresponsive, rendering heating/ cooling, navigation, radio, weather, and all controls useless.

- Kristy N., Spokane, US

Jun 012019

SRX Premium 3.6L V6

Had car serviced and reported problem, at time was an issue with CUE system, my programmed Sirius stations would not work and then the heater vents wouldn't work either. Service dept said they couldn't find issue. I finally paid a 'diagnostic fee' and they told me that they 'could possibly repair' but couldn't be sure that it would take care of entire problem with both CUE and heater vents..... really....

They said the replacement of CUE system would be approx $1900 and they weren't sure or couldn't guarantee that that would take care of these issues!

Really, $50K and warranty is now up and whole CUE system just states, don't take eyes off road, BS and can't use phones, etc.

This is a common problem with SRX, why hasn't Cadillac stepped up and fixed this issue.

- Kathleen T., Meridian, US

Feb 012019

SRX

The cue screen locking up is such a bad problem, the salesman at the Toyota place asked was the screen messed up when we traded it in. If a Toyota salesman knows it's a problem, you know Cadillac knows it's a problem and does nothing to help people out. GM has gotten the last dime from me until they quit installing crap that is designed to go out after the warranty and puts dollars in their pocket for repairs! Everyone that I know that has had this car had trouble with the screen and headlights. I lost my butt when I traded it in but screw it, I don't have that POS anymore!

- emptynest, Leesville, US

Jul 032019

SRX 3.6L

The CUE touch screen first became a problem in November 2018 after having the vehicle serviced at the Cadillac dealership. No problem before this routine service. I brought the car back a day after picking it up complaining about a portion of the touch screen not working. I was told I just missed out on the warranty period by a few weeks and the repair would cost $1,000+. I let it go as just an inconvenience but now in July 2019 the entire screen is frozen and the screen is stuck on the annoying message advising to keep my attention on the road. I had tried the hard resets shown by other CUE owners with no success. I am now looking at an expensive repair for a known Cadillac issue. Very disappointing.

- Steve R., Key West, FL, US

Oct 182018

SRX 3.2L

should be on recall as it impacts safety features of vehicle

Update from Nov 1, 2018: Contacted dealership where I purchased it new.....Shottenkirk of Fort Madison, IA...service advisor made an appointment for diagnostics....met with service manager who reviewed problem and after discussion offered to install new screen for a nominal service fee....treated me exceptionally well...all is well now.

- Mike P., Burlington, IA, US