CHEVY CRUZE OWNERS: Is your Chevy Cruze a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Cruze owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2018 Chevrolet Cruze
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems8NHTSA complaints: 4
- electrical problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems2
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
- lights problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 1 days ago
- June 6: Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans Need New Windows recalls | 14 days ago
- June 3: Chevy Malibu Accelerator Sensor Lawsuit Says Cars Lose Power news | 17 days ago