CHEVY CRUZE OWNERS: Is your Chevy Cruze a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Cruze owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2018 Chevrolet Cruze
Click on a category below for details.
More Chevrolet News:
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 12 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 26 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 39 days ago