CHEVY IMPALA OWNERS: Is your Chevy Impala a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Impala owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2015 Chevrolet Impala
Click on a category below for details.
- transmission problems7
- interior accessories problems5NHTSA complaints: 1
- steering problems4NHTSA complaints: 13
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 9
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 10
- AC / heater problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 22
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 11
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 6
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 6
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 4
More Chevrolet News:
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 5 days ago
- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 19 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 40 days ago