CHEVY IMPALA OWNERS: Is your Chevy Impala a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Impala owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Impala
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems1
- transmission problems1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 9
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 15 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 40 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 42 days ago