CHEVY IMPALA OWNERS: Is your Chevy Impala a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Impala owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2017 Chevrolet Impala
Click on a category below for details.
- lights problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 7
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 4
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 3
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 3
- steering problemsNHTSA: 2
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 29 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 83 days ago