CHEVY MALIBU OWNERS: Is your Chevy Malibu a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Malibu owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems7NHTSA complaints: 28
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 5
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 2
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- exhaust system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 6 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 6 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 30 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 84 days ago