Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500:

May 052018

Silverado 2500

Takata recall total loss non repairable

- Colton, CA, USA

Jul 182019

Silverado 2500

Service air bag light comes on and stays on. Code indicates pass seat side air bag, high resistance in connect X322, recommend new seat back and seat bottom harness for passenger front seat side air bag circuits. Why isn't this a safety recall"???"

- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA

May 272018

Silverado 2500

I am the owner of the vehicle, my son and I were turning onto a highway from a gravel road as I was accelerating, airbags deployed on both sides of the vehicle. Truck was not disabled and I was able to drive it 2.5 miles back to my house.

- Akron, IA, USA

Nov 062017

Silverado 2500

The contact owns a 2017 Chevrolet Silverado. While driving 40 mph, the contact rear ended another vehicle that abruptly pulled in front of the contact. The air bags did not deploy. The contact noticed a chemical odor in the vehicle and a fog-like substance in the cabin after the crash. A police report was filed. The vehicle was able to be driven from the scene. The contact sustained injuries to the neck, shoulder, and arm, which did not require medical attention. A dealer was not made aware of the crash. The manufacturer was made aware of the issue. The failure mileage was 5,000.

- Pearland, TX, USA

Oct 072014

Silverado 2500

My airbag light has been on for 2 years. The dealer wants $100 just to look at it. I dont have funds so I have been checking for the recall to be sure. I was sent a notice from tk holdings Inc. And have filled out a claim but still dont know if I qualify. It showed on one website that there is a recall so I would rather be safe than sorry not to go the full route and be sure my truck's airbag is safe.

- Houston, TX, USA