CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems1
- cooling system problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 3 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 38 days ago