CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- cooling system problems4
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 4
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 28 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 32 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 34 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 34 days ago