CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems1
- cooling system problems1
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 3
- engine problemsNHTSA: 3
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 3 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 9 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 43 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 62 days ago