CHEVY SONIC OWNERS: Is your Chevy Sonic a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Chevy Sonic owners with claims against General Motors for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Chevrolet Sonic
Click on a category below for details.
- cooling system problems4
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 3
- interior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problems1NHTSA complaints: 4
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 5
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- body / paint problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- steering problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
More Chevrolet News:
- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 15 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 21 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 30 days ago