2.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Suburban:

Aug 292019

Suburban

I have a 2013 Suburban with the common cracked dash issues. Mine has a major crack neat the passenger airbag, middle speaker and over the instrument panel. It came this way when I bought in on 8/29/2019 but I consider it a potential hazard if the airbag were to deploy.

- Cypress, TX, USA

Feb 182019

Suburban

Cracked dash above steering wheel. Resulted from temperature changes I noticed it because it was making a sound when I was driving.

- Ringgold, GA, USA

Jun 042018

Suburban

There is a crack in my dashboard around the passenger airbag on my 2013 Suburban ltz. I am concerned that if the airbad was to deploy, pieces of plastic would become flying projectiles. The dash makes an awful rattle and is distracting to driver safety. This needs to be recalled for repair by Chevrolet.

- Seguin, TX, USA

Jul 272018

Suburban

Dashboard has a huge crack in front of the steering wheel and in front of the passenger seat area. Car was stationery when this happened.

- Sacramento, CA, USA

Jul 132018

Suburban

The dashboard in front of the driver's seat has developed a crack approximately 2-3 inches in length. The vehicle has never been involved in any type of accident or collision. The crack started about two weeks ago and has slowly increased in length. My concern is if I am in an accident this area might splinter and cause injuries.

- New Albany, IN, USA

Jul 162018

Suburban

Paint flakes leaving vehicle looking cheap transmission burnt in 5 yrs even though proper precautions was taken to ensure no failure door trimming made out of plastic handle for using for in and out unmoveable until repairs to transmission is done

- Douglasville, GA, USA

Jul 232018

Cracked dashboard

- Oceanside, NY, USA

Jun 282018

Suburban

Dashboard adjacent to passenger airbag cracked spontaneously while parked at my house. Integrity of dashboard, were the airbag to deploy, is now questionable.

- Vallejo, CA, USA

Feb 082018

Suburban

Cracked dash next to airbag. Occurred when parked in driveway.

- St Louis, MO, USA

Feb 032018

Suburban

Large cracks in dash panel in front of steering column and passenger air bags developed over night. Separated section appears to vibrate without support of underlying bracket.

- Temple, TX, USA

Jun 172017

Suburban

Cracked dashboard, concerned about safety if airbag is activated.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Jun 012017

Suburban

The cheap, weak, plastic parts inside of the handles in the driver side and passenger side armrests have broken and only the flimsy rubbery handle remains but the inside structures have broken to bits and fallen out.

- San Antonio, TX, USA

Nov 132017

Suburban

Dash crack immediately adjacent to passenger side air bag, could cause plastic projectiles during an accident involving air bag deployment.

- Gordon, TX, USA

Aug 152017

Suburban

In less than a month my dash has cracked in multiple places. I am concerned what impact these cracks would have with the proper deployment of my vehicle airbags.

- Winter Haven, FL, USA

Jun 172017

Suburban

My dashboard has cracked above the steering wheel and by the airbag. Upon going on the internet, I have seen hundreds of people with the same cracks I have in the same places.

- Memphis, TN, USA

May 242017

Suburban

My vehicle's dash has developed two cracks on top of the instrument panel near the passenger airbag and above the driver's instrument cluster consistent with the many other complaints. Leads to the failure of the dash compromising the safety of passengers should airbags deploy. In an accident, plastic shards are more likely to injure passengers. In no way can this be expected to be normal and it concerns me that our safety could be compromised. This same issue has happened on my 2010 Chevrolet Suburban too.

- El Dorado Hills, CA, USA

May 202017

Suburban

Crack dashboard on Suburban. And it continues to crack it would be a hole right in front of the driver seat right above the curve instrument panel.

- Anaheim, CA, USA

May 262017

Suburban

My vehicle's dash has developed a crack on top of the instrument panel consistent with the many other complaints. Leads to the failure of the dash compromising the safety of passengers should airbags deploy. In an accident, plastic shards are more likely to injure passengers. The vehicle is always kept in the garage. It is not a commuter vehicle used for work that sits in the sun all day long. It is a vehicle used for traveling. When outside, we have a quality sunshade that is used. I have a ten year old truck and the dash looks perfect. In no way can this be expected to be normal and it concerns me that our safety could be compromised.

- Robstown, TX, USA

Feb 282017

Suburban

Dashboard crack above instrument panel. I noticed my dashboard vibrating while driving. I discovered crack after getting parked. I feel this could be a danger in regards to air bags and unprotected instrument panel.

- Little Elm, TX, USA

Jan 022017

Suburban

I have a crack on the instrument side on dashboard like I have seen several other people have in the exact same spot. The whole dash is brittle and from what ive seen it will start cracking by the airbag system.

- Shelbyville, TN, USA