8.0

$1,550

Most common solutions:

1. replace struts (3 reports)
Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe:

Jan 012019

Tahoe LTZ

Bought 2015 Tahoe as certified used vehicle from dealer. After 5 months I have noticed the suspension becoming VERY VERY VERY VERY bouncy. My husband says it is due to the "new" magnetic suspension system Chevy has. Had 2005 Tahoe that rode better and have 2012 Avalanche that rides like a luxury sedan compared to the 2015 Tahoe and have never had to replace/repair anything with suspension. I ask Chevrolet this: why "fix" something or "make it better" when what you had was fine?!!!!! I am thinking to trade in because the ride is so AWFUL. GM please have a recall and address the problem that is OBVIOUS to us!

Update from Apr 10, 2019: Finally took to dealer and low and behold there's a problem...BOTH SEALS on front struts shot and leaking. So add me to the list of complaints that say this is a design problem GM. This should be addressed and costs covered by GM.

- hrcs, Chesterfield, US

Oct 012018

Tahoe LTZ

Had to replace the struts at 58k miles. $1200.00 out of pocket. A car this expensive should not have issues like this....and Chevrolet customer service didn't care.

- Suzanne C., Greenville, NC, US

Oct 122017

Tahoe

I PURCHASED MY 2015 BRAND NEW IN MARCH OF 2015. HAD TO STOP DRIVING IT IN OCT OF 2017 DUE TO THE STRUTS GONE BAD. I INITIALLY THOUGHT IT WAS A BAD TIRE OR NEEDING AIR TO A TIRE. WHEN I TOOK IT IN FOR A DIAGNOSTIC I WAS TOLD THAT THE STRUTS WERE GONE AND IT WOUL D COST ROUGHLY $1,700 TO FIX IT. I DON'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY TO PUT INTO A VEHICLE THAT IS NOW LESS THAN 3 YRS OLD, BUT WAS LESS THAN 2 AT THE TIME!!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS. I AM A DISABLED VETERAN WHO FULLY RELY ON MY VEHICLE TO GET TO AND FROM MY DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENTS AND TAKE CARE OF MEDICAL BUSINESS. THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THE SUSPENSION SHOULD BE GONE TO HELL IN 2 YRS!!!!!!! I DON'T LIVE IN THE SHARAHA DESSERT AND DON'T DO SH*T OFF OF THE MOVIE JACKASS.. CHEVROLET AND GMC NEEDS TO REPLACE FIX THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!

SONYA PAYTON