3.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer:

Jan 012009

Trailblazer 4WD 6-cyl

Front end problems, 4 wheel low comes on at anytime. Problem after problems with this 2002 Chevy trail Blazer..

- Lagrange, OH, USA

Dec 172007

Trailblazer 4WD 6-cyl

I have a 2002 chev. Trailblazer and 2 weeks ago the speedometer went upside down- it is not telling me I am going over 100mph or it tells me im going 0-to nothing. The gauge is upside down and will cost over 500 to get if fixed this is a new vehicle I don't think this is fair- if it were a 95 model I wouldn't be surprised but how many vehicles loose a speedometer gauge over within a vehicle that new?

- Morrisville, NC, USA

Nov 112005

Trailblazer 6-cyl

Tie rods, multiple transmission module problems, airbag, taillights, stop, turn signal rear problem, electrical/ wiring, radio, HVAC, pressure control,2 batteries, 2 fan clutches, among other problems.

- Newnan, GA, USA

Sep 242003

Trailblazer

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer automobile dispute settlement program.

- Beacon Falls, CT, USA