8.6

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Chrysler 300:

Aug 012019

300

Side panels on are all four doors are lifting

- Hemet, CA, USA

Feb 072019

300

I have had the car to the dealer twice for this same issue and it's back again. They said it was something that was not done correctly when they can was made. Say it a problem with the wiring harness, the repaired it last time and I fee it should have been replaced and not just make an attempt to repair. I purchased the can brand new and expected them to stay by their product and replace any problem parts that are found. Now I have to take off time from work again to have this issue addressed. The car can be parked and the day time running light with come on and go off at will. The front parking sensor will stop working out of the blue because I get an error message on the dash. Then it will just start working again. Same with the front right fog-light does the same thing come on and goes out at will...

- Matteson, IL, USA

Oct 012018

300

I purchased 2018 Chrysler 300 touring in April.14.2018 I have less than 5K so far this's secondary use, it was summer when I bought it, when it's start getting cold in Ohio about month ago I noticed that the transmission slipping so hard on low gears 1st,2nd and the 3rd till 4th gear. IżM a mechanic IżM working for Honda in marysvill plant so IżM really good on how to to figure out what's going on in any vehicle this's my job, so I start tracking the temperature for the transmission after 2 weeks watching that I noticed the temperature when I start the vehicle will be about 35-40 F and when I leave the car to warm up for at least 5-10 minutes the temperature it's not gonna be over 70F and this's completely bad on the transmission and the clutchs and I have the evidence for that. This problem should be taking care of as soon as possible. Thank you

- Bellefontaine, OH, USA