Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chrysler Town & Country:

May 062019

Town & Country

Air bag light has come on and won┐T go off. Rear passenger sliding door is locked down and cannot be opened

- Jasper, GA, USA

Oct 152018

Town & Country

My grandparents were coming home from il Monday night. My grandfather drove straight off a turn and hit the ditch into some trees. It had a frontal/roll over. My grandfather (driver) received face fractures, busted rib cage, and a broken leg. He is currently in icu. Grandmother was in the back laying down from just having back surgery. She had a couple fractured ribs. The airbags on the steering wheel and dash did not go off. The side curtain and seat airbags did go off.

- Billings, MO, USA

Dec 012015

Town & Country

Air bag indicator light stays on the entire time while driving. It has been doing this since 50,000 miles. Our dealer was no help with the situation.

- Wentzville, MO, USA

Nov 102017

Town & Country

Takata recall I typed my valid VIN number just as directed on this site to see if it was subject to recall. However, I got a message that the VIN number was not valid. It is valid!!! I also tried checking my VIN number on airbagrecall.com, but it wasn't found there either. I carefully copied my VIN directly from my state of Indiana title and entered it several times on each site to no avail.

- Covington, IN, USA