6.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Charger:

Sep 012018

Charger SE 3.6L

click to see larger images

door panels warping door panels warping

Bought this piece of junk December 2017, dealer didn't even have the decency to record the original sale date so I would be informed when manufacturer's warranty would run out. Found out the hard way this past summer when I took it in for the cruise control recall and asked them to look at the front door panels because I was hearing lots of road noise, and noticed I could put my fingers inside the panels with the windows rolled down due to heat having warped them. I was informed my warranty had run out in June and it would be between $1500 and 2000 dollars to have them both replaced. I told them what they could do with their dealership and went on my way.

I took the car to a body shop where I got them glued down for $75 bucks but they didn't think the repairs would last. They were right, as they are slowly warping again but at least I'm not hearing the road noise again yet. Can't see replacing them since I'm sure the replacements would do the same thing in a couple years anyway.

- hogan1956, Bogue Chitto, US