1.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500:

Aug 222011

Ram 1500 8-cyl

I own a 1998 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab. I bought the vehicle new. For several years the dash has been cracking and the plastic air conditioning vents are falling apart. I have made no repairs and it needs fixing. Also the rear end is roaring probably from a bearing going bad. Other than this problem, it has been a good truck.

- Pelzer, SC, USA

Apr 162008

Ram 1500

The ABS and brake light comes on and stays on until I restart the engine, goes out but comes back on, this seems to be a big problem with the 1998 Dodge Ram 1500, I have changed the rear wheel speed sensor that everyone tells me that the Dodge is famous for, no help, then changed the break light sensor, no help, brakes, no help, what do I do know, can't sell it due to the lights being on.

- Smithfield, VA, USA