4.7

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Ram 3500:

Dec 251996

Ram 3500

"takata recall" the dash on my truck is all cracked up and I take very good care of my truck. Io came across an article about the Dodge dash's I went right out side and pulled my dash cover back and took a look and to my surprise my dash is all cracked up in many piece's. and I have had it covered since new...I do feel that Dodge should be held reasonable for this, looks like they used cheap plastic on these, I can see it now if I was to have a wreak plastics pieces flying all over the place.

- Merced, CA, USA

Jun 012017

Ram 3500

Heat caused the dash to dry out and crack into large jagged pieces, that could have fatal consequences if in any type of accident.

- Jonesboro, AR, USA

Nov 071997

Ram 3500 Diesel

Transmission will not shift into 5th gear, cause unknown, accelerator cable was replaced, electrical short with ABS and consumer also states radio is inoperative.

- Birmingham, AL, USA

Nov 041997

Ram 3500 4WD

Gas and oil pressure gauge failed.

- Temecula, CA, USA

Oct 231996

Ram 3500 Diesel

Transmission and instrument panel failure; including fuel, oil, and temperature guage.

- Quarryvill, PA, USA