6.2

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Ram Van 3500:

Jul 122017

Ram Van 3500

Urgent safety issue: Driving down the road vehicle loses complete steer ability!!! had towed to dealership and found frame rusted through (due to factory routing of A/C water drainage) and caused steering mechanism to separate where the steering connection is!!! dealership is not acknowledging a recall nor resolution and based on the number of these vehicles still on the road (now primarily as low budget work vans) I fully expect to see injury and deaths if this is not addressed immediately!!! I have done all I know to do (including searching the web where I see multiple alerts to similar incidents) so any injury or death due to further inaction is on the conscious of the recipient of this urgent warning!!!!!!!!!!!

- Beverly, MA, USA

May 092014

Ram Van 3500 6-cyl

While coming back from some errands as I pulled into my driveway I heard a big snap on my front end and bang and scrapping on pavement as soon as I stopped to look the whole piece of the stabilizer bar fell off the front end chassis and as I looked on front end I noticed heavy corrosion on drivers side where steering box is located as of now vehicle is very unsafe to drive any where there is heavy corrosion this vehicle"S front end. I just recently bought this car from town and country used auto dealer in abington Massachusetts I need van because it is handicap edition I have a handicap son who is wheel chair bond and now stuck with a corrosion problem on the front end of vehicle need pictures or video I will send to you thank you

- Lynn, MA, USA

Jul 162003

Ram Van 3500

I have not had an incident, but I am concerned with my vehicle. I have a 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 van conversion. My concern is that, with the con versions with large bay windows. I feel that the passengers have no protection whatsoever with side impact accidents. Could your organization investigate these before reports of fatalities start coming in.

- Whittier, CA, USA