3.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Ford Edge:

Aug 312019

Edge

Car serviced and stated all 20 lug nuts had to be replaced due to aluminium casing covering the bolt. Defective lug nuts and if my vehicle had a flat tire, I would not be able to change the tire due to swelling of the covering. Unable to have tires rotated? and change a flat tire due to cheap bolts. ( not made in usa) also called to complain to Ford and the representative lived in the philippians. I am complaining to the company and placing on twitter and I am a trumo supporter.. I want solid usa bolts for safety. Also I can take a picture if needed. Unsure of which models this involves. *** safety hazard***

- Glen Alpine, NC, USA

Dec 172018

Edge

Lost control on my stearing driving to my work this morning. I was driving on straight road when I started expecting lost of stearing, car was almast start driving to the curb. I put on breaks and car wouldn┐T stop. Tryed to maneuver car to stop from going on curb and turning to oppositside but there was outcoming traffic, but was very unfortunate to control that is was still driving even I was pushing on the breaks and car went all the way to side of the opposite direction and flue to the field and drew there for 100-200 feet untill it is stopped. I was lucky survive, because there was electric pole and some uneven lamdscape that I culd been injured or even dead. Dangerous! can┐T explain fear I experienced this morning. Scheduled time with Ford at sawmill in dublin, Ohio to check what is wrong with this car!

- Marysville, OH, USA