FORD FOCUS OWNERS: Have you experienced vehicle vibration, rough or hestitation shifting, stalling or other problems?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Focus owners with claims against Ford Motor Company with defective dual clutch ("Powershift") transmissions. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2016 Ford Focus
Click on a category below for details.
- transmission problems17
- wheels / hubs problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems2
- engine problems2NHTSA complaints: 5
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problems1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- February 14: Brake Fluid Leaks Cause Ford Escape and Lincoln MKC Recall recalls | 6 days ago
- February 13: 2006 Ford Ranger Owners Warned to Park the Trucks recalls | 7 days ago
- February 1: Exploding Sunroof in Ford Escape Causes Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 29: Ford Focus Suspension Lawsuit is Over news | 22 days ago
- January 27: Ford Recalls 2018 Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs recalls | 24 days ago