Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Fusion:

May 122019

Fusion

My steering is hard to turn so.E time and my seat. Will not pull up in my car and gas I some time small gas

- Long Beach, CA, USA

Nov 282018

Fusion

During normal vehicle operation, the ABS randomly turns on and off while driving, severely limiting my ability to successfully deploy the brakes and bring the vehicle to a stop. This began happening out of the blue 5 days ago. Road conditions don't seem to be a factor. It is occurring in wet and dry conditions and on both paved and rough roads.

- Riverton, IL, USA

Sep 052016

Fusion

Ford has replaced by door mechanism twice now and yet the door ajar light would not go off. They then told me I needed a new dash cluster. While in the shop they found the wiring harness in the door had caused a short and fried the dash cluster.I could not turn off my doam lights and the alarm system kept going off at random. I kept waiting for all my digital instrumtation to fail.

- Port Angeles, WA, USA

May 042011

Fusion 6-cyl

There's was a fire that started on electrical wiring leading to my right front wheel on my 2009 Ford Fusion SE V6 I think it was cause by the cruise control system that Ford has been having problem with I was driving on the interstate when the fire happen the minneapolis fire dept told me to have it inspected at a Ford dealership.

- Minneapolis, MN, USA