2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing. The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems85NHTSA complaints: 572
- interior accessories problems31NHTSA complaints: 15
- engine problems26NHTSA complaints: 498
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 124
- AC / heater problems11NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems11NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 93
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 29
- fuel system problems3NHTSA complaints: 176
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 37
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 221
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 30
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 12
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 7 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 15 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 16 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 18 days ago