2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing. The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems103NHTSA complaints: 763
- interior accessories problems33NHTSA complaints: 17
- engine problems29NHTSA complaints: 511
- AC / heater problems13NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 143
- transmission problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 120
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 15
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 42
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 193
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 18
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 66
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 34
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 237
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 232
More Ford News:
- October 16: Ford F-250 and F-350 Tailgates Opening Without Warning investigations | 0 days ago
- October 12: Ford F-150 Brake Pedals Go to the Floors: Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- October 10: Ford GT Recall Issued After Car Catches Fire recalls | 6 days ago
- October 10: Ford Fiesta and Focus Owners in Thailand Win PowerShift Case news | 6 days ago
- October 7: Ford Water Pump Class-Action Lawsuit Says Engines Fail news | 9 days ago