2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing. The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems86NHTSA complaints: 572
- interior accessories problems32NHTSA complaints: 15
- engine problems27NHTSA complaints: 498
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 124
- AC / heater problems11NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems11NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems5NHTSA complaints: 93
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 10
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 176
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 29
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 11
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 37
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 221
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 30
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 12
- cooling system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- October 13: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fears Will Be Calmed news | 3 days ago
- September 27: Ford Recalls F-150, F-650 and F-750 Trucks in 3 Recalls recalls | 19 days ago
- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 31 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 34 days ago