2011 Ford Fusion
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing. The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2011 Fusion builds off the 2010's reputation. That's not a good thing.
The first thing that jumps out is the ridiculous amount of power steering complaints. It grinds, it squeals, and it eventually just fails.
And if losing power steering isn’t enough for you, how about a sudden loss of engine power? That combination is enough to achieve clunker status.
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems103NHTSA complaints: 789
- interior accessories problems33NHTSA complaints: 17
- engine problems29NHTSA complaints: 514
- AC / heater problems14NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems12NHTSA complaints: 146
- transmission problems12NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems7NHTSA complaints: 4
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 131
- suspension problems5NHTSA complaints: 16
- body / paint problems4NHTSA complaints: 44
- fuel system problems4NHTSA complaints: 197
- exterior accessories problems1NHTSA complaints: 19
- cooling system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- exhaust system problems1
- lights problems1NHTSA complaints: 16
- miscellaneous problems1NHTSA complaints: 69
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 34
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 263
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 233
More Ford News:
- January 19: 2019 Lincoln Nautilus Recall Issued For 2,700 SUVs recalls | 3 days ago
- January 6: Ford Swollen Lug Nuts Lawsuit Dismissed news | 16 days ago
- January 4: Ford Expands Takata Airbag Recalls by 953,000 Vehicles recalls | 18 days ago
- January 4: Ford EcoSport Recall Issued For 2019 Models recalls | 18 days ago
- December 30: Ford F-150 Transmission Lawsuit Says Reverse Doesn't Work news | 23 days ago