FORD MUSTANG OWNERS: Is your Ford Mustang a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Mustang owners with claims against Ford Motor Company for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2017 Ford Mustang
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems4NHTSA complaints: 2
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 11
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 8
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 5
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- October 16: Ford Ranger Recall: HVAC Blower Motor Fire Risk recalls | 3 days ago
- October 15: Ford MPG Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Economy Ratings Are Wrong news | 4 days ago
- October 4: Ford Escapes Added to Seatback Recliner Recall recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: 2020 Ford Explorer Recalled For Wiring Harness Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- October 4: Ford F-Series Super Duty Trucks Recalled For Axle Problems recalls | 15 days ago