FORD MUSTANG OWNERS: Is your Ford Mustang a Lemon? Is it always in the shop?
The Consumer Protection Attorneys of Alex Simanovsky & Associates, LLC are currently representing Ford Mustang owners with claims against Ford Motor Company for Lemon Law and Breach of Warranty. You may be entitled to a refund, replacement or cash compensation. Their services are at no cost to the consumer. Get free Lemon Law help! Click here for more information.
2017 Ford Mustang
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems4
- body / paint problems3NHTSA complaints: 2
- drivetrain problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- windows / windshield problems2
- brakes problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- wheels / hubs problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 10
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 6
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- steering problemsNHTSA: 3
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 3
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Ford News:
- July 15: Ford Allegedly Knew About Defective Fiesta and Focus Transmissions news | 1 days ago
- July 12: Ford Recalls Ranger SuperCab Trucks For Faulty Seat Belts recalls | 4 days ago
- July 9: Ford Focus Canister Purge Valve Recall, Take 2 recalls | 7 days ago
- June 25: Ford Recalls Econolines That May Suddenly Lose Propulsion recalls | 21 days ago
- June 13: Ford Recalls F-150 Trucks That Received Faulty Recall Repairs recalls | 33 days ago