4.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Ford Taurus:

Nov 132018

Taurus 6-cyl

2014 Ford Taurus. Consumer writes in regard to safety recall for fuel pump driver module and VIN was not included in recall. Consumer believes recall should be extended to their vehicle and reimbursed for repairing defective part.

- Dallas, TX, USA

Jan 032017

Taurus 6-cyl

My car was driving fine on Monday night with no problems noted. On Tuesday morning upon getting ready to leave for work, my car stationary sitting outside the house. I tried to use the push button to start the car as I always do but the car only made starting noises, it never cranked. At first, I thought maybe my battery was dead but it is getting charge. It wasn't the key fob malfunctioning either. I tried multiple times to crank the car but it will not start. The gas gauge showed a low fuel light so gas was added just to make sure that it wasn't too low to register. That did not work, either. I believe something is wrong with the fuel pump as there is a recall out on other cars like mine.

- West Monroe, LA, USA