8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Honda CR-V:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Honda dealer.

Jun 262017

CR-V Tour 1.5L Turbo

click to see larger images

evap leak

I purchased a Honda specifically because I thought it would be reliable. I've only driven this vehicle 400 miles since I purchased it brand new and to have a problem immediately is very discouraging!

Update from Jul 2, 2017: A PO456 small EVAP Leak was reported by technician. A smoke check detected fuel door inhibitor leaking. Scheduled for replacement on 7/3/17. I will report back after work has been completed and have had some time to drive in order to make certain error doesn't occur again.

Update from Sep 6, 2017: I can report that after 2 months of driving since I initially reported the issue that the problems has not reoccurred. I have refueled 4 times since the replacement. I am very careful with force used in placing the fuel hose in. I have a fear that the fuel door inhibitor may not be very robust, Keeping my fingers crossed. The old fashion fuel cap was certainly an easy replacement and not that costly. I'm sure this would have been very costly replacing the fuel inhibitor had it not been under warranty.

- , Santa Rosa, CA, US