ATTENTION HONDA ODYSSEY OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2011-2016 Honda Odysseys. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Honda. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
2016 Honda Odyssey
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 18
- brakes problems3NHTSA complaints: 4
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 2
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
More Honda News:
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 24 days ago
- June 4: Malaysia To Punish Owners Who Ignore Takata Airbag Recalls news | 45 days ago
- June 4: Honda Wiring Lawsuit Over Rodent Damage Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- June 2: Two Takata Airbags Explode in Same Crash, Driver Killed news | 47 days ago
- May 30: Isuzu Rodeo, Axiom and Honda Passport Gas Tanks Detaching investigations | 50 days ago