ATTENTION HONDA ODYSSEY OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2011-2016 Honda Odysseys. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Honda. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
2016 Honda Odyssey
Click on a category below for details.
- interior accessories problems13NHTSA complaints: 16
- engine problems3NHTSA complaints: 5
- transmission problems3
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- brakes problems2NHTSA complaints: 4
- steering problems2NHTSA complaints: 2
- electrical problems1NHTSA complaints: 9
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 7
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 3
- windows / windshield problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
More Honda News:
- April 18: Honda Sued By Insurance Company After Odyssey Fire news | 6 days ago
- April 15: Acura HandsFreeLink Class-Action Lawsuit Still Connected news | 9 days ago
- April 14: Recall: Honda and Acura Seats Could Detach From the Floors recalls | 10 days ago
- April 12: Honda CR-V Oil Levels Increasing Due To Unburned Fuel news | 12 days ago
- March 21: Honda Recalls 255,000 Odyssey Minivans For Seatback Problems recalls | 34 days ago