6.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Honda Pilot:

Apr 182019

Pilot

It engine is idle all the time when the ac is

- Brooklyn, NY, USA

Jul 072017

Pilot

The 2016 Honda Pilot has a bad headlights being too dimmed during night drives, this is especially true when your windows and windshields are tinted. Secondly, the reverse or backup lights are located in a very low position down at the bumper, wherein it may not be seen by cars from behind when we're reversing. These lighting issues are a safety risk. Third, the front seats are quite uncomfortable, poorly designed for long-drives and is a safety risk especially for hard and tight turns where we slide off to the sides of our seats.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA

Oct 092016

Pilot

I bought a brand new 2016 Honda Pilot SUV on 10/8/2016. On the first night driving I noticed that the vehicle is lack of brightness from the headlights and fog lights. It seems very dark when I drive at night with the headlights and fog lights on. I talked with the person who install my license plate from Honda dealer, but he said this is normal. I really believe this is a safety hazard, because this is not my first vehicle, all my other vehicle and minivan has never had this issue. Please help.

- Southlake, TX, USA

Oct 022015

Pilot

The contact owns a 2016 Honda Pilot. The contact recently purchased the vehicle; however, the headlights were dim. The contact adjusted the headlights and stated that they could not replace the headlights. The failure mileage was unknown.

- Wolfforth, TX, USA

Sep 222016

Pilot

The contact owns a 2016 Honda Pilot. The contact stated that the illumination level from the headlights was at an unsafe brightness level. The contact had difficulty seeing while driving at night. The vehicle was taken to the dealer, but was not diagnosed or repaired. The manufacturer was notified. The VIN was unknown. The failure mileage was 40.

- Redding, CA, USA

Oct 212015

Pilot

My 2016 Honda Pilot exl sensing has very poor headlights for seeing the road surface in front of the vehicle even with the driving/fog lights turned on while in motion on city streets. These headlamps are also not the best on distance objects. I leave the switch in the auto position so I have to turn them on and off sometime to see if they are even on at night or if it is just the daylight running lights that are on. With the vehicle stationary about 8 feet from my garage door the headlamps beam has a sharp cut off for any objects above 33 inches and for any objects below 21 inches. This presents a narrow horizontal beam of light of about of about 12 inches, this may be the new standard or great for fog, but it makes me uncomfortable in a car I bought primarily for safe transportation.

- Wolfforth, TX, USA