9.3

$270

Most common solutions:

2. replace cooling assembly (1 reports)
  3. replace resistor (1 reports)

May 142018

Sonata GLS 2.4L V6

Out of the blue my car overheated while in neutral and I was chatting outside the car. 15 mins goes by and my rad fan wasn't working. I turned the A/C trying to force the fan on and it didn't work. A new resistor fixed the problem for a week before my A/C went out and my car overheated again which I will submit a new complaint for as it was a different fix.

- Charla H., London, ON, canada

May 252018

Sonata GLS 2.4L V6

So after my car overheated the first time, the resistor being replaced seem to fix it. That lasted a week until my A/C stopped working. I only drove it twice as my daughter was far too hot in stop and go traffic at 7 months old to be with no A/C. Only the 2nd drive, my car overheats AGAIN! So now it's not driveable. My third party warranty company somehow gets it covered, but the parts would have been $660CAD before labour to have the entire electrical system on my cooling assy replaced.

This car is nothing but problems!!

- Charla H., London, ON, canada

Jul 032016

Sonata Limited Turbo 2.5L

it's happened twice and they don't know why since the air doesnt work if you have to run the fan even wo the air condition on it overheats

- Amy M., Carrollton, VA, US