Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Jeep Wrangler:

Jan 012016

Wrangler Unlimited X 3.8L

click to see larger images

goes into goes into goes into

ON 08/08/2016, TODAY, A Jeep dealership sent me home today saying that it was OK 100% and that I could get on the interstate with it saying it was totally fixed after TIPM replacement. I had somewhere to be in Nashville and I got on the interstate and I was doing 70 and so was everybody else including the semi truck that was behind me and the Jeep went into limp mode again, which is what I took it in in the first place for and slowed down to 5 miles an hour and I couldn't get away in time and there was almost a pile up. Everyone including me had to swerve and there were cars that almost flipped including me!. I was really almost killed. I crashed into the median and had to wait. They guaranteed it would be safe to drive. JEEP CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM, Franklin Tennessee. The semi behind me had to swerve and almost flipped to avoid a crash, killing me and countless others. I'm lucky to be alive.

I have MS and couldn't stop having tremors from the stress of what was almost a very bad pile up on the interstate. I'm thinking of suing Chrysler for almost getting me and others killed.They guaranteed that it was fixed and would not go into LIMP mode again. They were almost DEADLY WRONG! PLEASE HELP.

- , Franklin, TN, USA