8.4

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Kia Soul:

Apr 132019

Soul

Car was parked under carport all night. Got in this afternoon to go grocery shopping, started car, closed driver's door and the rear hatchback windshield exploded. It did not implode, it exploded. No body damage, no tree limb, no rock, nothing hit or touchef the car while under carport. Car was stationary when this happened. I took pictures and video with my phone.

- Elgin, TX, USA

Feb 202019

Soul

The Kia backup camera does not work properly when its dark. You cannot see anything you cant distinguish a garbage can from a person. I went to the dealer with this problem and they said this the way they are. I believe this problem is a safety issue. I checked other Kia Souls and they had the same problem. When in total darkness the problem gets even worst.

- St. Augustine, FL, USA