Land Rover Recall P065: Panoramic Roof Assembly May Detach
2013 Land Rover LR4
The insufficient bond may result in the panoramic roof assembly detaching from the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Visibility — Sun Roof Assembly
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC (Land Rover) is recalling certain model year 2012-2013 Land Rover LR4 vehicles manufactured August 15, 2012, to September 18, 2012. Due to the use of an incorrect primer, the panoramic roof adhesive may not adequately secure the roof assembly.
- Land Rover will notify owners, and dealers will apply the correct primer, free of charge. The recall began in August 2015. Owners may contact Land Rover customer service at 1-800-637-6837. Land Rover's number for this recall is P065.
- Documents (15)
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - 03-AUG-15 NO.: SRE15-13
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - P065NAS1 08 SEP 2015
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc) - PANORAMIC ROOF PANEL BONDING – UPDATE SERVICE BULLETIN 08-SEP-15 NO.: SRE15-13 (issue 2)
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Other Recall Related Documents
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2016-Q1
- Recall Quarterly Report #4, 2016-2
- Notice of Resolved System Issue
- Recall Quarterly Report #5, 2016-3
- Recall Quarterly Report #6, 2016-4