9.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda CX-5:

Jun 112019

My allstate rep told me that I have 4 recalls

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Mar 302016

CX-5

There is a rubbing/grinding/vibration feel on the pedals and steering wheel, including the entire body vibration that can be also seen in the side mirrors. These problem are more noticeable at high speed. I suspect either the tire, brake, rotors, alignment, suspension or transmission problems. I have brought my car 6 times to three different dealership already with the guidance from Mazda corporate costumer service but they are denying my Cx-5 issues. This is pretty scary to drive, I always feel that something bad gonna happen on my car in the freeway because of rough and bumpy ride. This happened since the day I bought this. I am very disappointed with this car for 32K $. all Mazda dealership are not cooperating. Very bad experience.

- National City, CA, USA

Jun 102017

CX-5

While driving on a slope with bit of curve on a highway when I applied a mild brake to reduce the speed, the car abruptly moved straight left and goes off road. The brake and steering didn't respond immediately for few seconds and the car keep going down off road on a very rough terrain. Luckily it stopped few meters before a sharp fall.

- Chandler, AZ, USA