6.3

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Mazda CX-5:

Mar 012019

CX-5

I brought 2016 pre owned certified run 28K only. I drove this car only 7 K but car always has issue with suspension. I reported this issue with my dealer but issue was not resolved.

- Hicksville, NY, USA

Mar 302016

CX-5

There is a rubbing/grinding/vibration feel on the pedals and steering wheel, including the entire body vibration that can be also seen in the side mirrors. These problem are more noticeable at high speed. I suspect either the tire, brake, rotors, alignment, suspension or transmission problems. I have brought my car 6 times to three different dealership already with the guidance from Mazda corporate costumer service but they are denying my Cx-5 issues. This is pretty scary to drive, I always feel that something bad gonna happen on my car in the freeway because of rough and bumpy ride. This happened since the day I bought this. I am very disappointed with this car for 32K $. all Mazda dealership are not cooperating. Very bad experience.

- National City, CA, USA