Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Nissan Armada:

Feb 072018

Armada

My Nissan Armada caught fire. My front driver seat got very hot to the point of burning. Pulled over to get an application for my child's daycare. Pulled my son or to go with me and left my daughter in the car watching a movie while I went in by the time I reached the door I hear my kids yelling. I turned and looked the car was filed with smoke. Thank god for good hearted people that help me get the kid's out the car. I'm contacting a lawyer about this.

- Philadelphia, PA, USA

Aug 122017

Armada

Steering wheel controls for radio have not worked in 5yrs, the cruise control stopped working last yrs. 2016 and the horn works when it wants to, most of the time it does not work.

- Tallahassee, FL, USA

Jul 062016

Armada

Faulty air mix actuator. While running air conditioner, passenger side is cold while driver side is hot. Happens while in motion as well as when stationary on any surface. Happened first time July 2016 and has happened intermittently ever since. Impossible to drive in 95 degree weather.

- Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Dec 262013

Armada

The car totally shut down multiple times without warning while I was driving. The first time that I took it to the dealer it saw thought the problem was a faulty sensor in the transmission. The sensor was replaced. 4 days later the same thing happened again. The second time that this happened the dealer replaced the whole computer. I no longer have the SUV.

- Clearwater, FL, USA