Nissan Recall : Circuit Board Voltage May Result In Shutdown
2014 Nissan Leaf
An unexpected vehicle shut down increases the risk of a crash.
Hybrid Propulsion System — Inverter
- Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2014 Nissan LEAF vehicles manufactured April 15, 2014, through April 24, 2014. Due to a problem with the motor control circuit board, the inverter may fail, causing the vehicle shut down.
- Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will replace the inverter, free of charge. The recall began in July 2014. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (12)
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Defect Notice(Part 573)
- Recall Quarterly Report
- Quarterly Performance Report
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q2
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q1 (2014-4 amended)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q4
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2015-Q3
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Missing Quarterly Report Notice
- Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Quarterly Report - 2014-Q4