5.8

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Nissan Rogue:

Mar 302018

Rogue

I was driving on IH10, in houston at 60-65mph, 6 lanes. Had driven 10-15 mile, car started trembling at steerring, did not feel in control of staying in my lane. Eased accelerator, tried again, felt same shimmy, unsafe. Easied to 1st exit, asap. 1st auto shop on campbell rd. Drove it, felt it was axle problem, but couldnt get it on lift til Monday. 2nd repair -silber auto service diagnosed same, got on lift within hour. Replaced next 2 days. I left, got rental, back home to nb, tx. Tuesday shop said it did not correct problem. Had it towed home by family Thursday, nb Nissan inspected Friday. 29,000 miles on auto, out of 5yr warranty. 'cannot duplicate concern" I do not feel safe driving Nissan at this time. I had gone to be with 93yr dad heights hospital w fractured lt hip, stayed 2 nites in hospital, started home to work 2 weekend shifts as pedi hh nurse on good Friday. I was prepared to keep auto for at least another 4-5 yr, as I am in late 60's. very disappointed w Nissan, this my 2nd Nissan. Havee read other people with same concerns with same type vehicle. Was hoping they would correct the unsafe " concern". will not trade into Nissan, but must take care of my own life/safety. Have taken good care of Nissan with oil changes, tire rotation, new battery, X2 new tires out of unrepairable flat, torn windshield rubber molding, flapping uncalled for on highway on previous trip to houston. Same nb Nissan repaired on my return. I had 22,000 miles then, last year. Nissan usa was unhelpful, unsynpathetic, I feel its just $$ & business as usual for auto industry. Thats what they do, pitiful.

- New Braunfels, TX, USA

Feb 012016

Rogue 4-cyl

2013 Nissan Rogue. Consumer writes in regards to wiring harness connector recall notice and right rear axle repairs. Also, there was a noise coming from the right side of the vehicle. The dealer replaced the right rear axle. However, the noise continued.

- Zanesville, OH, USA