4.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2018 Nissan Rogue:

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Nissan dealer.

Jul 042018

Rogue

Bought a brand new 2018 Nissan Rogue and right off the get-go I noticed the seats didn't get very hot. I have a bad back and need the heated seats for therapeutic reason otherwise I'd have to take pain pills while driving. I asked them to look into it but the techs kept stating how hot it was outside and why did I care about the heated seats. To be honest, it made me mad because I actually need them for a reason. It could be 115 degrees out and I'd have the heated seats on. When one tech actually took me seriously, they put a thermal sensor to them and realized I was right and that the drivers seat wasn't producing any heat. They said they fixed it but here it is almost a month to the day that I bought it and the seats aren't working again. I paid a lot of money for this car and it's been back twice now for various reasons but mainly the heated seats not working. I also took it in because it doesn't get the MPG that was stated and the entertainment system is glitchy. I will be on a call and as soon as the navigation tells me to make a turn, the call is cut off or it switches to the radio. The tech said that it's an iPhone glitch and that their entertainment computer doesn't work well with iPhones. Wish I knew that all the bells and whistles I paid for don't work.

- Carey S., Escondido, CA, US