ATTENTION NISSAN SENTRA OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2013-2017 Nissan Sentras. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Nissan. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
2017 Nissan Sentra
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
More Nissan News:
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 7 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 33 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 37 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 45 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 46 days ago