ATTENTION NISSAN SENTRA OWNERS: Have you experienced faulty transmission problems?
Whitfield Bryson & Mason is investigating faulty transmissions in 2013-2017 Nissan Sentras. Drivers may experience a surge, hesitation, shuddering, and/or jerking when shifting gears. Drivers also report a delay in acceleration. If you are experiencing continuing problems with your transmission, Whitfield Bryson & Mason may be able to help you bring a claim against Nissan. To find out about the case filed by the attorneys and submit information about your experience, click here for more information.
2017 Nissan Sentra
Click on a category below for details.
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- suspension problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- engine problemsNHTSA: 5
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 4
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 4
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- interior accessories problemsNHTSA: 1
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 1
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 1
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 1
More Nissan News:
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 1 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 13 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 21 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 78 days ago