Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Nissan Versa:

Jul 062018

Versa 4-cyl

I was driving on the interstate. Traffic was slowing down, I took my foot off accelerator to slow with traffic ahead of me. The car infront of me stopped abruptly and my car wouldn't stop. My brake pedal wa all the way to the floor. Car didn't stop till I hit another car. Air bags didn't deploy and my seat belt didn't lock. Resulted in left hand injury and chest hitting steering wheel( bruised chest). Consumer stated car was destroyed.

- Redding, CA, USA

May 242018

Versa

Vehicle is 3 years young had to replace headlight, starter, when air condition in use it emits moldy odor.

- Green Brook, NJ, USA

Jul 222016

Versa

The contact owns a 2015 Nissan Versa. Another vehicle crashed into the rear driver's side of the contact's vehicle. The air bags failed to deploy. The passenger side seat belt failed to restrain the passenger. A police report was filed. The driver sustained a torn muscle injury on the right shoulder and the passenger sustained a mild concussion. Both occupants required medical attention. The vehicle was towed to the dealer, but was not diagnosed. The vehicle was repaired. The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The VIN was unknown. The failure mileage was 15,000.

- Rincon, GA, USA