8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Versa:

Mar 032017

Versa

We rented a Versa to drive from Logan airport (Boston) home to NH last night, a three hour trip. The outdoor temp was 20 degrees, there were some snow flurries, but no precipitation. We turned the heat on high, and also the defroster. The windshield did have two large circles where the defroster worked, but the top 8" of the wind shield was ice covered, on the interior. The passenger side window was covered with ice (on the inside!) which made it impossible to see the side mirror. The drivers side window initially was slightly better, but also became ice covered. Even with the heat vent directed toward the passenger side window, it would not defrost. I was sitting in the passenger seat, and the whole right side of my body was freezing. I couldn't believe that a small car, on maximum heat and fan, could not get warm enough to be comfortable. I can't imagine what it would be like to drive this car in below zero weather.

- Jane S., Plainfield, US