Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Nissan Versa:

Aug 272018

Versa

My vehicle was in motion when it loose speed then was unable to get it out of geer. Was told need a new transmission. I just bought the car use as is, no gurantee. I have no money for a new transmission will cost me over $2000"????????????"

- Los Banos, CA, USA

May 192016

Versa

Acceleration delay with my recently purchased 2016 Nissan Versa note. Particularly dangerous when making a left turn in front of oncoming traffic as the initial pressing of the accelerator pedal has a delayed response, sometimes for 3 seconds or more. To compensate for the delay I press heavy on the pedal resulting in a sudden surge when it finally kicks in. I took it in for repair and was told by the Nissan dealership there was nothing wrong. The problem continues to present a danger when driving.

- Las Vegas, NV, USA