Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Aztek:

Sep 202007

Fourth trip in to fix A/C. radiator, condenser, etc. Replaced to the tune of $2,000+. finally A/C works but now water appearing on the passenger side floor. Two trips in to fix and still cannot find source.

- Greenville, MI, USA

Feb 242004

Aztek 6-cyl

My A/C condenser coil has a leak. The A/C unit when out at 45000 mile. I call G.M. they said they had no complaints on the A/C unit. They will not repair this A/C condenser because it isn't a safety issue. This is bad bussiness for a truck that is only two year old. This a 2002 atzek. I call the dealership service department and talked to a service tech. He told me that they already had servel Pontiac Aztek in for A/C repair work on the condenser coils.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA

Apr 172004

Air conditioning condensor leaking, on our 2002 Pontiac Aztek, heard from repair shop that this is the 4th one so far this week wondered if we contacted the dealership.

- Perrysburg, OH, USA