Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Porsche Cayenne:

May 102019

Cayenne

Vibration from vehicle causes ear damage to occupants, whether vehicle is stationary or moving.

- Woodbury, NY, USA

Feb 242018

Cayenne

Car lost all acceleration and engine shut completely off happens frequently. Car on separate occasion sieved and shook violently to a stop on the road multiple times.

- El Paso, TX, USA

Nov 012017

Cayenne

Last week I had my car for 20000 mile service and the technician noticed vibration with acceleration and advised the transfer case be replaced which was done 10/28. I contacted Porsche usa as I was concerned with this being a relatively new vehicle and the problem with transfer case so fast.I was told it was a manufacturing defect and the transfer case was replaced with a re manufactured one and not a new one. When I wrote to them I was contacted today and told that was not a possibility. This being a relatively new well maintained vehicle and this being a manufacturing defect I prefer a new transfer case and extended warranty. I believe that is very reasonable. Can you please look into the matter and advise

- Crisfield, MD, USA