Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Ram ProMaster City:

Jul 312019

ProMaster City

Newer truck and engine just quit as I was driving along. Lose power steering and power brakes. Luckily on a back road and not going fast. Couldn't get it to restart for 45 minutes, I'm not even sure how I got it to restart but I did. Called dealer where I bought it and they said they couldn't even look at it for 3 weeks?..its a work truck, how I make a living...oy vey.. I have it a local shop now.

- Pittsburgh, PA, USA

Oct 272017

ProMaster City

The contact owns a 2017 Ram Promaster city. While driving various speeds during the day, the instrument panel gauges were not visible without warning. The gauges were visible while driving at night. The vehicle was taken to new carlisle Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram - tobey auto group (580 N main St, new carlisle, oh 45344), but the failure could not be duplicated. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not contacted. The approximate failure mileage was 16.

- Fairborn, OH, USA