Subaru Recall WTR-77: Incorrect Floor Mat Retention Bracket
2018 Subaru Crosstrek
If the floor mat moves out of position and interferes with the accelerator or brake pedal operation, it can increase the risk of a crash.
Vehicle Speed Control — Accelerator Pedal
- Subaru of America, Inc. (Subaru) is recalling certain 2018 Crosstrek vehicles. These vehicles may be equipped with an incorrect floor mat retention bracket, allowing the floor mat to move out of position and interfere with the accelerator or brake pedal operation.
- Subaru has notified owners, and dealers will inspect the floor mat retention bracket and replace it if necessary, free of charge. The recall began November 14, 2017. Owners may contact Subaru customer service at 1-800-782-2783. Subaru's number for this recall is WTR-77.
- Documents (10)
- Recall 573 Report - AMENDMENT 2
- Recall Quarterly Report #1, 2017-4
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Remedy Instructions and TSB
- Recall 573 Report - Amendment 1
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- November 1, 2017 - New Subaru STOP SALE/Safety Recall: WTR‐77 Incorrect Floor Mat Retention Bracket
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)-
- Remedy Instructions and TSB - Includes Owner Notification Letter
- ISSUED Owner Notification Letter(Part 577)
- Recall Acknowledgement