8.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2019 Subaru Forester:

Nov 122019

• CVT transmission

3rd chip, same thing, driving on my local road hear a click noise and sure enough a chip in the windshield. Now I'm upset this is the third time in in 6 weeks (actually this timeline is shorter but don't remember exact dates) so first I call my dealer and ask if they have any complaints they say no. Now I call Subaru direct and that was the equivalent to having my teeth pulled? WOW! what a painful experience? After being on hold for 30 minutes I finally got to speak to a real person who had the intellect level of my dog. This person sounded like they were drunk and had no clue what type of automobile I owned, finally after 10 minutes of explaining my problem she said they have not received any complaints. I thought that's an hour of my life I will never get back

Oct 172019

• CVT transmission

2nd of 4 chips over 2 months, driving down the highway and hear a click noise look up and another chip out of my windshield. Once again I contact Safelite Auto to fix and it was covered by insurance but due to cold weather I had to take to their shop 45 minutes from my home.

Oct 042019

• CVT transmission

this is the first of 4 complaints about my winshield chipping for little or no reason. Thought nothing of it since my insurance covers chips, Safelite Auto came to my house and fixed.