6.0

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Toyota Corolla:

Oct 112018

Corolla

Car stalled while driving. Gave dtc P0113, P0013, P1603, P1605.

- Mesquite, NV, USA

Jan 052017

Corolla

When the vehicle is stopped at a stop light, the car will jerk hard like someone is pushing the accelerator down all the way while I have the brakes engaged. This has happened only 5 times in the past 2 years.... but it is enough times that is really scares myself and my kids. The filters (cabin filter?) always stinks like mold. My son has acute asthma and I have to change it out every 2 or 3 months to keep him from having an asthma attack. The blue tooth (hands free phone), the caller on the other end can not hear anything, but a windy noise like I am in a wind tunnel--- and forget about even talking on it above speeds of 40 mph!! the road noise is worse than my 2002 sebring convertible that I used to have. The steering wheel will not let me scroll down the phone numbers like my 2015 Corolla used to let me do. I will probably never pay for a 2017 corrolla cash again. Too many issues.

- Tulsa, OK, USA

May 232018

Corolla

Bought the car last April, it has given me no problems, until now. The car start to loose acceleration when driving almost got into two car accident on the road, called Toyota but they want to charge me to inspect the car, the car seems to be stuck on gears like if it was on neatrual.

- Beverly Hills Ca, CA, USA