2008 Toyota Highlander
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model. The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 93
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems11NHTSA complaints: 29
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 40
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 31
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 27
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 57
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 9
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
More Toyota News:
- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 39 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 59 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 61 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 64 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 64 days ago