2008 Toyota Highlander
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model. The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
Click on a category below for details.
- engine problems22NHTSA complaints: 93
- interior accessories problems14NHTSA complaints: 9
- wheels / hubs problems11NHTSA complaints: 29
- body / paint problems6NHTSA complaints: 9
- brakes problems4NHTSA complaints: 40
- AC / heater problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- cooling system problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- electrical problems3NHTSA complaints: 31
- windows / windshield problems3NHTSA complaints: 6
- transmission problems2NHTSA complaints: 8
- drivetrain problems1NHTSA complaints: 12
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 29
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 57
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 10
- exterior accessories problemsNHTSA: 10
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- lights problemsNHTSA: 3
More Toyota News:
- May 14: Toyota Prius Inverter Failure Lawsuit Moves Forward news | 8 days ago
- May 12: Toyota Camry AC Smell Class Action Lawsuit a Go For California news | 10 days ago
- April 28: Honda and Toyota Lawsuit Filed Over ZF-TRW Airbag Control Units news | 24 days ago
- April 26: Toyota Yaris Cars Recalled For Airbag Failures recalls | 26 days ago
- April 25: Toyota Recalls 2019 Sienna Minivans For Welding Mistakes recalls | 27 days ago