6.0

Most common solutions:

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2017 Toyota Highlander:

Jan 122017

Highlander LS

Went to dealership with issue we bought our car in January and we have had a slight wind noise coming from the passenger side door/window. My wife went to the dealer yesterday and was there for 2 hours + they ended up saying that she had to live with the problem! talked to a friend of mine from church who happens to be a service manager at a different car dealership. Said that there are numerous things that can be done for this and that Toyota should stand behind this. We spent a lot of money for this car and dont think that we should have to live with a wind noise! Anyone else have this issue? Way to solve?

- , Omaha, US

Jan 022017

Highlander LXE V6

I bought my 2017 Highlander brand new with 10 miles. The first week or two were fine, but then I started a noticing a loud whistling, almost squealing wind noise that comes from the passenger side door/window. The noise is very loud & ear-piercing. I took my car to the dealership & let the service Manager drive it. He heard the noise & agreed that it's very loud & annoying. He then drove the other Highlanders on the lot & noticed that the other ones make the same noise. The service Manager has been helpful & has been talking to Toyota to try to resolve the problem, but it's been a month & nothing has happened. It's infuriating to pay that much money for a brand new vehicle that I don't enjoy driving & literally get a pounding headache every time I drive it.

- , Vidalia, LA, US